2.731€ + TVA
- Smooth 123cc 4-stroke OHV engine
- Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Limited top speed – around 13 km/h
- 3-way adjustable rear suspension
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Camoplast® track for strong traction
- Comfortable seat for stability and control
- Special handlebar design for nimble cornering
- Sporty looks – same theme as full-size models
- Comfortable ‘J-hook’ handlebars and mountain strap
- Special seat design suits all riding styles
It’s great – just like Dad’s!
Cute it may be, but this is no toy. The SRX 120 looks, feels and rides much like a full-size Yamaha, so it’s the perfect way to introduce our younger generation to the thrills and the fun of snowmobiling.
They’ll be learning too, because from its compact, smooth-running OHV engine to its easily-handled brakes, steering, suspension and track, this smart, sporty-looking machine shares the mechanical principles of its larger siblings and is every inch a ‘real’ snowmobile. So when the time arrives, the transition to their own full-size Yamaha will come easily and naturally.
In the meantime, the SRX 120 promises you real family fun out on the snow – and won’t they just love it?